Sunday, October 12, 2008

read through my older posts and chanced upon this post

Sunday, April 06, 2008

" im glad this all ended when it just begun
cause im sure there`s someone out there that deserves my attention more than you do. "

and i was right! god gave me a chance t know chewy and i feel so lucky now (: for one she made an effort t come all the way down to my camp t fetch me after i book out! we were supposed to go to the zoo cause she loves animals so , but because i booked out late we had to make do with a trip t ikea @ alexandra t get her photo frame. i remember when we were smsing earlier the week i told her how i loved t cuddle up in her so much, and that she gives such nice hugs and all. she promised t not let go the next time we hug..

and she kept her promise ;)

and did i mention she was nice enough t accompany me to visit grandma when grandma was warded last minute ? my aunts and grandma ADORED her (:

so we cabbed down to ikea and shopped! but didnt find the photo frame to her liking! cabbed back to my place to crash ( and watch zoolander ! ) before cabbing back to tanah merah for my niece's birthday party.

happy 4th birthday shania!

i swear shania's going to be so cute when she grows up, she looks so much like her mummy! small eyes and all .


and i sent baby back home after !





sometimes i really wish i have an iphone/itouch to write notes in ;)

No comments: