Sunday, October 19, 2008

MET THE PARENTS YESTERDAY.
chewy's one that is.
i remember, i remember. we were outside downtown east's sakura waiting for her parents. i was changing my wallpaper to that of first company's (previously it was chewy's picture and i had t leave a good impression luh. hah. go figure) i locked my phone after... chewy was like . "aye they are here ."

WTF.

well chewy's dad didnt turn out to be wad i imagined. chewy said he was round and all, i didnt think so !

so the 5 of us, chewy's parents; her brother; herself and i got seated at table 88, courtesy of her mother's choice. hah. she is somewhat similar to my mother, superstitious huh. number 88 for a table, sweet!

i kinda expected her parents to interrogate me and all, since she's so young and we barely got together ( 2mths!) but her parents were pretty warm and easy going, no problem chatting with em at all ! and the fact that im in the army, i can get along with her dad talking bout army stuffs, heh.

and then her mum asked bout the gift that chewy gave me for our 2mth anniversary (a photo frame and a letter which chewy and her made for me )

i was at a loss for words, seriously.

fuck me for this, i`ll explain here.

baby came over t camp t fetch me home again (SWEET!) and she gave me our anniversary gift which consists of a photo frame and a letter she wrote. the gift was inside this black ermenegildo zelda paper bag.

when we got up the taxi, we were sitting real tight so i passed the bag over to chewy to place it on her side. after we got off, we left in the taxi .

):

it wasnt until when we were over at my place when i wanted to check out the gift ( she didnt allow me to peek at it while she's around ) then we realised we left it inside the taxi

i swear i was so fucking heartbroken.

it was those silvertaxi toyota crown that we left it in...

PLEASE, if anyone did see it return it to ME ): or at least pass it to the taxi company so that i can retrieve it.

do you know how fucked up it is, knowing that i will never ever get to read the EXACT SAME MESSAGE, see the EXACT SAME PHOTOFRAME that chewy baby made for me. till the day i drop 6 feet under, i wont be able to see it ): not until some kind soul returns it to me...

i called the taxi company to file a lost and found report. to no avail..

that night i woke up at 0237 am, and i had received a black message from an unknown number. I WAS SO HOPEFUL thinking that it was the taxi uncle trying to reach me. i called back the number and was like

" HELLO UNCLE, HELLO ARE YOU THE TAXI UNCLE .. ? "

" im ah hong lah. "

turned out to be one of my commando buddies who accidentally send me a blank text message..

i put down the phone, and thought to myself how fucking stupid and desperate i was to get back the gift.

and tears were kinda rollin down them cheeks...


i really am fucking heartbroken.

No comments: