Thursday, October 02, 2008

(:

major surprise when i got back rom brunei in the wee hours of singapore morning. when i reached the arrival gates i saw my mum and she asked me to go to the taxi stand t wait for her van to come. i remember thinkin to myself why would she not want me to go straight to the carpark with her t go home! however i was too dazed to think bout anything so i just went anyway. while walking there i saw this girl sitting there at the waiting area by herself and she looked alot like..


CHEWY!

in fact its her! stupid girl actually came t fetch me at the airport! i was at a lost for words SERIOUSLY. i walked towards her and i wanted to hug her so much and tell her so much. but at that very moment everything just failed to materialize in action(and words) apparently she stayed over at theresa's and snuck out of theresa's to meet me at the airport! i was seriously damn touched.

met her again on wednesday! the eve of her birthday. we went down to vivocity and had lunch at marche. halfway thru the dinner i excused myself to the toilet but i went to pocketful of posies instead to get her a bouquet of pink roses! when i returned back to marche and presented the roses to her , i guess her reaction was pretty shocked and all. must be at a loss for words too huh!

then we had chocolate fondue! i spread the fresh whipped cream, dipped my fork in the chocolate and wrote "alex <3 chewy" on the whipped cream! neat huh! (: its the dp right there!

then she came over to my place t visit my dad . initially she thought that my dad was those silent hostile type BUT she found him pretty nice! chalk it up for dad! we watched a dvd < life is beautiful > and went t causeway point for dinner at Breeks Cafe. no surprises for her this time round thou!

i was messaging her till 11pm plus , was supposed to stay up till 12am t wish her happy birthday and all... BUT I OVERSLEPT!

sorry honey!

once again, 2nd october 2008 , happy 16th love!

No comments: