Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ord mood (:

I'm blogging on my new phone now! iPhone 3 ga! Honestly I'm not gonna do any spell check after this t see how well iPhone copes with spelling errors and typing vigorously.

And so far so good!

Byways I jua gt back from recce reining in Thailand and I met chewy baby forthe first time after two and a half weeks! She said she was afraid things will turn out awkward and all...

Honestlyni dun see why would it be awkward eh. Anyways! We had brunch over at ya Kim at hougang mall and we played l4d again! Heh! After that we had this inane urge t so some dog shopping so we canned down t pasir ris farmway t pet hotel t see puppies!

The forstnpuppy we cme across was this really cute and lively Pomeranian Cnut it was super pricey at $2200 eh! After that we went down several kennels t check out other dogs and we chanced upon mini Maltese, shihtzu and Japanese spitz! I swear, at $1600 the janese spitz was really quite a steal! Either that or I'm looking toward Gehrig a Maltese priced at $1000.

I hope that et farm is not a ripOff!

Baby was feeling rather moody today, lest thatone hour or so that we spent at the dog farm... Other than that she was pretty moody, which made me feel rather uneasy as well):

No comments: